Major Rewrite Incoming

I moved a post to a new topic: Revised Post: Pulling the Pin

I moved 2 posts to an existing topic: Revised Post: The Accidental Florist

The re-write of Part II is now complete. My fingers and wrists ache. Hope it was worth it! I’ve updated the topic to reflect accurate links to all the pieces now. As indicated, many do not have their own topic yet on these boards; as I complete my own sanity-pass and add pics and/or videos to the post, I’ll split any responses here off into the appropriate new topics to ensure they get the appropriate eyes on them.

Additionally, you may notice that I’ve added an Epilogue to Part I. Timeline-wise, Part I ends with the death of 40-Man Maexxna, so the Epilogue may catch the reader off-guard, as it involves a conversation I had with Ater, Blain and Annihilation one evening, well into TBC. The flash forward may seem a little disjointed, but it serves two purposes:

1. Wraps up a couple of loose ends from Part I, and poses a few new questions for Part II. More specifically, it’s a trick to keep the reader attached, as I very quickly point out at the start of the newly revised Part II that Blain retires from raid leadership in TBC. So, if that’s the case, why is Blain discussing raid strategy about Archimonde? Kind of a trick for the reader to make them want to read further and figure out the “mystery”.
  2. Is directly addressed by Part II’s Epilogue, in which I reflect back on those questions with new perspective.

Make sure you give it a read as well and let me know what you think about it, and if you feel like it works well as an adequate conclusion to Part I without being too…bizarre.

(I think I’m hung-up on the flash-forward only due to the fact that I just finished marathoning Lost on Netflix)

I moved a post to a new topic: Revised Post: The Merger

I moved a post to a new topic: Revised Post: The Underwater Cavern

I moved a post to a new topic: Revised Post: Digging in Another Man’s Graveyard

I moved a post to a new topic: Revised Post: Decay

I moved a post to a new topic: Revised Post: Blizzard’s First Mistake

I moved a post to a new topic: Revised Post: Replenishment

I moved a post to a new topic: Revised Post: The Thin Yellow Line

I moved a post to a new topic: Revised Post: Blain Returns

I moved a post to a new topic: Revised Post: The Taming of the Askew

I moved a post to a new topic: Revised Post: Back on Tracks

I moved a post to a new topic: Revised Post: The Zanjina Monologues

I moved a post to a new topic: Revised Post: 9:53