Revised Post: Pulling the Pin

2.14 - http://eightyearsinazeroth.blogspot.com/2012/11/2-14.html

and ran through all the failures of this boss’s design in my head.

“and I ran through all the failures of this boss’s design in my head.” Certainly we all weren’t running through your subconscious with you…

Which means there still needs to be one facet of control left in our hands in a linchpin encounter like Magtheridon’s Lair, or Teron Gorefiend, or Archimonde:

Beginning this sentence with “Which” feels a bit open ended, which what, who, where? I’d go with “This means…” but the same argument could be had with that as well so, I suppose either works.

Without that control and personal incompetence aside, the raid is unable to adapt accordingly.

Reading this backwards, the raid is unable to adapt accordingly without that control, I get that part but without personal incompetence as well or is and separating those two ideas? I’m probably just reading this one wrong.

I went back and rewrote all the sections surrounding these three problems you’ve found. In hindsight, they were all awkward and needed work. More than likely, this was due to me reusing part of the initial post.