WoW Lemmings: Needs for WoD

Recruitment needs may, in fact, increase with the announced changes to Warlords of Draenor and Mythic 20-Man raids. I haven’t touched WoW Lemmings since the start of Mists of Pandaria (to add support for Monks), but I wonder if there are any users out there that might want new features or revisions to the old functionality?

This isn’t to say that all requests posted here will be done, but if folks have ideas and want to toss into this topic, I’d open to hear them out. If they’re reasonable, perhaps I can make it happen.

If nothing else, I think it should be a little easier to use on a mobile device. Perhaps an alternate style for smartphones, and add it a bit of forever scroll. 1998 called, and they want their pagination back. :smile:

I like forever scroll as a change. This is something I’m probably going to be using in the coming X months now that I’m an officer again and I can’t depend on the guild leader to do all the recruiting for me like the old days. :slight_smile:

Perhaps support for finding players who are ultimately looking for Mythic difficulty groups should be in order as well.