Revised Post: Logging in to Hell

2.6 - http://eightyearsinazeroth.blogspot.com/2012/08/2-6.html

and it combat in City of Heroes was fun

“and the combat in…”

Some folks might not know that Gutshot = Gutrippa even though the names are really close. Are they both highlighted purple for that reason or is that just a hyperlink that is disabled in the preview version of the page? Maybe stick with one or the other for the reader’s sake?

getting a 25-Man team raid ready

Sounds weird was team raid, switch to raid team.

The guild was alive and busy, guild chat was scrolling away, people were in dungeons. It was just another day in the World of Warcraft.

I think this bit would be better with a semicolon after dungeons rather than a full stop as the second sentence works better as an extension of the first.

Half shocked at the blind betrayal, half infuriated that Dreadlocker didn’t come to me first, give me any sort of indication that things were bad.

Not sure what the intention is with this sentence as it doesn’t really have a clear subject. Maybe “Half shocked at the blind betrayal, half infuriated that Dreadlocker didn’t come to me first, I had no indication that things were bad.”

1 Like

this. I hoped I could be clever with the purple font color on both bold names to draw the connection.

Concur, it was a shit sentence. I re-wrote that entire chunk.