New Post: Securing the Caterpillar Drive

I read through the document, reviewing each and every boss kill ever executed by the pair. Full clear of Ulduar (including Algalon), Trial of the Grand Crusader, Professor Putricide, Blood Queen Lana’thel. Then my eye caught their most recent boss kill, making me sit up straight in my chair: Sindragosa. This was the joint application of Lexxii and Bullshark, and I needed to move quickly for fear of losing them to a competing Horde guild. The pair could just as easily deliver the guts of the Red October to some other no-name guild capable of providing a home before we could.

before claiming a kill of Blood Queen Lana’thel.

Formatting. The period at the end of this sentence is underlined, maybe a bug from the hyperlink?

Deathwing’s roar/ Sindragosa’s roar

Not sure if you want to update the link or add this on, the video from that old MMO page doesn’t even show DW roaring; I had to look it up to see what they were talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcyh6bDFrrw That and it has been so long I forgot Wrath’s login screen even had a dragon, had to look that up too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvU5i2nMYq8#t=15s

However, she continued to entomb players, the breaking of which now had to measured carefully.

‘had to be measured’

Thet 25-Man’s initial work on Sindragosa

‘Thet’ to ‘The’

but this new guild would concern themselves more about PvP in the long run.

‘more with PvP in the long run’

There was another option: defect – leave behind their
obligations to the shallow, two-faced faction that proselytized honor
and justice, while blindly clinging to age-old biases, making way for
murder, hatred and treason. The “prettier” races in WoW were warned no
less than three times by Medivh of their impending doom at the hands of the Burning Legion, yet brushed him away in ignorant pride.

Calm down, nerd.

As predicted, the pair’s first-hand knowledge of the fight

I’d change ‘fight’ to ‘encounter’ just because you use fight in the next sentence and reads a bit redundant.

1 Like

“Beaconed playes yelled to one another to move, lest their frost tomb’s be chained uncontrollably across groups of players.”

Should be players. Also you have players twice in the sentence. Perhaps just leave it as “uncontrollably across groups”

Also I just caught something that dalans didn’t? Wtf?

1 Like

Can you tell I’m not a huge fan of the Alliance?

1 Like

I think that’s a bit of an understatement… And I thought you were rough on 10 man raiding guilds!

2 Likes