New Post: Married to a Pillow

Mangetsu, in his delightfully positive attitude on life and the people in it, harbored no such skewed perceptions. He played no political game. He was wildly aware of the fact that not everyone would think his infatuation with a pillow-case would come across as ‘normal’. And he didn’t care. Which meant he had no problems being 100% honest with anyone and everyone.

In short: he was leadership material.

Mang is the person I miss most from DoD. I really envy the openness about the lifestyle he lives. I am much the same but not so vocal about it.

1 Like

I don’t know why, but the italics on your blog look like shit. The spacing is very funky and uneven.

I still think Mang and Neps would have amazing babies though. Kind of the exact opposite of the complete douchebag babies that would have spawned from Blain and Dalans getting in on in the back seat of their yellow mustang.

May have to go to a new font. I’ll see what I can do.

Kind of the exact opposite of the complete douchebag babies that would have spawned from Blain and Dalans getting in on in the back seat of their yellow mustang.

Is it painful, being so jealous?

1 Like

Mangetsu referred to Blizzard’s recent addition of a weekly quest, based out of Dalaran. Much like the distant cousin of the daily quest, this new ‘weekly’ asked players to kill a raid boss somewhere in Northrend. Possibilities were usually things like Patchwerk in Naxxramas, Flame Leviathan in Ulduar, and Lord Jaraxxus in the Tournament of Champions – all bosses fairly near to the entrance of their respective raids.

For the badge quests I seem to remember it was only for the 5-mans, not the raid encounters yes?

You might want to start off “The Secret Ingredient” with a refresher as to who is talking. You mention it after a few back and forths but I was confused for a split second and actually scrolled back up before getting to “Mangetsu’s voice changed to express concern”

In regards to the italics font, I’d agree but only in certain situations where the italics is mixed with the normal font and you have "I"s running into other tall letters and such; otherwise not a big deal.

There were, in fact, weeklies. This was the Lord Jaraxxus one: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=24589

I figured it would be self-explanatory that I was telling Mangetsu that the Alt-25 was without a leader, not the inverse, but I’ve clarified as you suggest.

I do agree with @klocker that the font needs work. I’ll look around to see what a better one might be. I’m thinking maybe the typeface that Medium uses.

I think I have repaired this for now. Better padding to the right of an italicized character; emphasized text should no longer touch non-emphasized text that follows it.

1 Like

I saw Mangetsu in game the other day. He still lives :smiley:

Shhh, you are supposed to be keeping this on the down low, remember?

LIKE WE DISCUSSED?!?

1 Like

In researching the next set of blog posts for our 3.3 ICC era, I stumbled across a conversation I had with @Cheeseus on 3/19/2010 which revealed a couple of clarifications to the Bloodynukels story (it was CAFN he was inviting from, not Discord).

I’ve updated the blog post, along with providing definitive closure to what happened to both Bloody and Divine.