New Post: Losing My Liquor License

Bheer lived up to the expectations of Descendants of Draenor daily, so I felt confident when Neps assigned Death’s Choice over to the lone enhancement shaman. He’ll make great use of it. We’ll see some incredible numbers out of those first few weeks in ICC.

Bheer wasn’t present in ICC the first week it opened.

1 Like

severing of dependence to understand the world itself

Is the point here to outline the subject of the next sentence in that LFD removed the need of players to know where the dungeon existed? If so the quoted text is a lot to cram into one idea, what about “LFD’s ignorance effect” and then stick with the second sentence to highlight exactly what you are talking about? I tried a few different combinations to make this work better and it turns out stating it simply works best.

seemed to fall to the wayside.

‘…seemed to fall by the wayside.’

On this seemingly innocuous afternoon, the blow came via instant messenger. And as with many a surprise hook to the jaw, this blow did little to explain itself or its intentions.
"I can’t return to raids. I’m sorry."
My jaw stung. It left me little to work with and a ton of unanswered questions.

This portion has a lot of repetition how about chaging to:
‘On this seemingly innocuous afternoon, that blow came via instant messenger. And as with many a surprise hook to the jaw, there was no explanation or visible intent.’
‘I can’t return to raids I’m sorry’
‘My face stung, it left me little to work with and a ton of unanswered questions.’

would hit unfurl from the dead Val’kyrs’ hands once more.

Remove ‘hit’

giving me a oft overlooked

Change ‘a’ to ‘an’

that act of which dumped me horribly into the negatives.

‘the act of which…’

loot distribution to treats alts favorably

Singularize ‘treats’

1 Like

Dammit. Removed (plus the next sentence).