Little Details

In what should come as no surprise to anyone, Vashj’ir annoyed nearly every player who quested there. Any recognition of the zone’s good qualities, particularly that of the music, was drowned out by focusing on their personal inconvenience. This was truly a tragedy. Lore nerds knew Vashj’ir was coming, knew it had to be completely underwater to be canon, and Blizzard pulled it off. Gorgeous visuals, immersive music, they even adapted our characters to bound quickly across the ocean floor.

Nobody cared.

For posterity’s sake:

rather than of the industrial sound Skinny Puppy.

“rather than the industrial sound of Skinny Puppy.”

and in my excessive style, dove deeply into any other side projects they produced.

“…style, I dove deeply into…”

ecstasy-infused glostick raves at Ibiza

Unless this is a brand name it should be “glow stick”

What is it, exactly, that Russell Brower, Derek Duke and David Arkenstone honed in on when building this musical landscape.

Should be punctuated with a ?

The commonality between Vashj’ir and Ephemeral is a subtle yet important.

Remove the “a” here.

The music of Vashj’ir is a cascading terror of the deep manifest

“manifested” maybe?

In what should come as no surprise to anyone, Vashj’ir annoyed nearly every player who quested there, and players’ focus on its “inconvenience” drowned any recognition of the zone’s qualities… particularly that of the music – a feature most players disable anyway.

Regardless of the commas, ellipses and em dash this is still very run on, lets split em up.
"In what should come as no surprise to anyone, Vashj’ir annoyed nearly every player who quested there. Any recognition of the zone’s good qualities, particularly that of the music, was drowned out by focusing
on its “inconvenience.”

but we are but a sad and small minority.

Remove the second “but”

1 Like

Rolled up, save the ‘manifest’ line, which I liked in its current state.