In asking Hanzo about the Blizzcon Virtual Ticket

Shawn: Can you buy the ticket and still stream stuff live? Or do you
HAVE to have digital TV come set upa dish or somet fuckin’ shit

Blizzard’s new Blizzcon Live Dish™ for all your streaming needs!

Haha, where’s that sarcasm font?

I think there is important information missing from this post such as, when you asked him and how hard he was hitting the sauce at the time.

I actually looked and can find nada on reverse italics besides custom fonts and CSS skewing.

I believe I asked him if he was going to buy the virtual ticket around 7:30am PST. So it could very well have been before coffee time.

http://glennmcanally.com/sarcastic/

I don’t know that it can be done in CSS yet. However…if a Google font exists, technically it could be embedded dynamically.

Speaking of this topic, I just bought the virtual ticket. Ariel seems pretty excited about it so I thought I would get it; I’ve never used used the Virtual Ticket before.

Live cameras at every panel. Instant replays available for competitions. 40$ for all the virtual goodie codes convention center ticket holders get. Sounds like a good deal to me. The only thing you don’t get is first come access to the Blizzcon store and autographs at the center. I’m fine with that.

What’s with you and putting the dollar sign at the end of the value? This is like the third time I’ve seen you do this. Are you European?

$40.00!!

I’m starting a revolution here.

You say “Forty dollars” 40$

Not “Dollars 40” $40.

I instinctively write 40$ because that is the order my brain goes in. It literally takes me an extra 5 to 10 seconds to stop and think before I type it to go $40. I should just flip my brain and read all currency back as “a dollar 40”

I wouldn’t mind moving to Europe though.

I hear you, brother.

Unfortunately, you don’t get to change the rules. Only the Internet can do that.