Fools Seldom Differ

Jungard’s ideology transcended WoW. He erred on the side of treating people with kindness and respect and watched his words carefully – he knew how easily a lack of context could so ruthlessly corrupt a simple message’s intent. Jungard took care to consider people’s feelings, even if discussing unquestionable math, a topic people still feel the need to interpret. It’s easy to tell someone they suck. With all things he approached in the guild and in life, Jungard preferred not to take the easy way out.

Jungard ran back every bit enthusiastic to go again.

I’m guessing you were going for “every bit as enthusiastic as” here but I tried a few different ways and it just sounds off. How about “…Jungard ran back as enthusiastic as ever to go again.”

Jungard took care to consider people’s feelings, even if discussing unquestionable math, a topic people still feel the need to interpret.

I think because this sentence is past tense, even though “people” today try to question 2+2=4 situations, it should be “…felt the need to…” The “if” also reads a bit off when you break it down how about (and in this fashion you can keep the second statement as is: “Jungard took care to consider people’s feelings even when discussing unquestionable math – a topic people still feel the need to interpret.”

1 Like

Meeting the Thursday deadline at 12am… That must be some coffee you got there.

For accuracy sake, I never played ele. I was Enhance until I swapped to the shaman to heal in Cata.

Fixed. This is what happens when I rush through my notes.

I get the post up when it’s ready. Sometimes I post, then circle back to the forums later in the day. But if I don’t like where it’s at, I’ll hold off until I can make another pass at an edit.

I rephrased the entire sentence. We’ll see if that’s any better.

Rephrased this one as well.