Key points from the preview:
- One rune type instead of four (three cooling down at any one time)
- One disease per spec
- Death Strike now costs runic power (40)
- Death Strikes below 35% of DK’s health consume all runic power for more potent heals.
- New ability: Marrowrend - Generate three charges of bone shield.
- Blood Plague heals the DK.
- Blood Strike returns. Infects target with Blood Plague, and if you stand in Death and Decay, Blood Strike hits all nearby enemies.
- Autoattacks have a chance to reset the cooldown on DnD.
- (Possible) new ability: Bonestorm - hits nearby enemies three times per sec, healing the DK.
- Killing Machine now only affects Obliterate.
- Frost Fever generates runic power.
- (Possible) new ability: Glacial Advance - summon glacial spikes from the ground that advance forward, dealing moderate frost damage to enemies near eruption point.
Virulent Plague: diseases that deals shadow damage, erupting when the target dies (or a 30% chance to erupt each tick). Eruption causes damage to multiple nearby targets.
Festering Strike: infects target with 1-3 Festering Wounds, which themselves may be burst by Scourge Strike.
Scourge Strike: triggers a stack of Festering Wound, if present on target.
While standing in your Death and Decay, Scourge Strike hits all nearby targets.
(Possible) new talent: All Will Serve - raise dead raises an additional skeleton minion, and removes the cooldown.